Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Matt chronicles

Well its over. This is the last post of Matt. For a really long time anyway.

Matt was late. Again. It was the saturday before the Sunday i left on a bus to my parents house to retrieve my car. We of coursed shared the first kiss in the parking lot. Only a peck as I tried to avoid yet again not to smear my amazingly hot dark red lipstick all over him. I had gone out and gotten him beer and i still had my HUUUUUGE bottle of wine i had gotten the night before. So we smoked and drank and talked on the couch, and groped of course. Theres just no way i could possibly ever try to keep my hands off him. We talked alot actually. i dont really remember about what. home, family, life in general. I never seem to sy what i really mean around Matt, like i just let spill the stupidest and most ridiculous things I could think of before i can stop myself. Which os course is because i like the boy but it didnt seem to bother him that all i do is make an ass outta myself.

Because he came over so late Matt kept saying how hungry he was so I told him to make food. He settled on good 'ole mac n' cheese. He kept insisting on how the difference between a dry measuring cup and a wet one was this huge difference, Ive never seen someone so adamant about measuring. I usually just fling it. The best part about Matty is how he always has to be right. It makes for many a ridiculous argument that of course leads to great sex! Matty put the water on and took my underwear off. For a while i had my head on my hands and my hands gripping the counter top while Matt took me from behind, his hands on my hips moving me back and forth with a loving ferociousness. Unfortunately this left my head to bang against the microwave on the counter. Also we were rocking into each other that he slipped out and i got RAMMED in the anus. Which would have been fine because I had let Matt go there ( i rarely let anyone in!) I tore and had a fissure ( a small inflammed piece of skin due to tearing from anal sex ) So i had to stop and go omg omgomgomgomg awowowowowowow and run to the bathroom because i thought i was going to throw up from pain.

But I got over it and came back to my adoring lover.

Since Jeffersons's kitchen is narrow we just adjusted the direction we were in and I bent over even farther. I had no idea i'd grown so flexible. I put one palm on the floor and with my right hand gripped the side of the fridge so i wouldnt lose balance.

After i got amazingly tired I went to lay on the couch while Matty finished the mac n' cheese. After we dined on that Matty went out on the porch and then came to lay with me on the couch. After lying about we sat up and i got on my knees facing the wall ( still on the couch) while Matt took me from behind. We're just really really good like that. After I got him to cum (finally! i hate alcoholics) he said stay right there and disappeared. He came back with my fav. big rubber dildo and some other things like lube. He used his hands and the toys and was kissing me and kissing me I never wanted it to stop. I came a few times ( sorry Jefferson! I cleaned it up. ) and then he got on top of me. We didnt get off the couch for a really long time. :: D

Eventually we both just wanted to hang out and lay down so we went into the bedroom. matty was so tired that he passed out while channel surfing so i ended up surfing til the Breakfast Club showed up and then realized i didnt want to watch t.v. So i turned it off and turned off the light and just lay in his arms listening to him half breath half purr until it dawned on me I wasnt tired and should pack the rest of my things. I crawled back into bed a little while later and fell asleep in my favorite place, curled up on Matt.

In the morning i woke up to him thrown over me on his side and ( this is really cute) him humping my leg. No joke everynow and then he'd just start kinda rocking away at it. Which led me to believe he was awake so i stuck my hand in his pants. Apparently even then he just kept dreaming because once he had a full on hard on he looked over at me and said "Well this is a good way to wake up" and I was very confused having thought he had been awake for at least 5 mins. And all of that of course led to me giving him a most wonderful blow job because i felt like it ( something that almost never happens i hate doing it and am very good at it) lazy morning sex on our sides followed that and then not so lazy morning sex with Matt giving it to me in missionary like he'd never see me again ( oh yeah..... he probably wont ) He came into his hand he's very tidy. We lay back down together for a few minutes and then we got up and did our morning ritual of procrastination and kissing and quiet. I had to get my bus tickets before i brought all my stuff down to the station so we took our last train ride together. It was a very happy moment when i think it should have been sad. But time with Matty makes me nothing but smiles and we parted ways with one last sweet kiss and then he was gone. And a few hours later so was I.


-Ruby

-The Matt chronicles are dedicated to the best lover I've ever had.
--miss you Matty

No comments: