Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Giant Panda/we like it from the bottle

No Moral just Sex

Matt came over two nights ago. We were going to have a night of sex on shooms. But he couldnt get them. But he came over anyways cuz lets face it, we were made for each other. At least for the rest of the week.


He was a little late but he strolled up to the building about 10. i adore him. Seeing him stride up the curb, his hair all spiked up. hmm That first sweet kiss. Full of desire and want and sex to come and DESIRE. He could actually just come up to the apartment but i like to go get him. I like people seeing us together.

So he came in and we sat down on the couch. I was in the plaid skirt ( in my pic) with a cute black shirt with cap sleeves the bottom comes to my waist. I lost so much weight without knowing it that my skirt hangs down on my hips. im actually going to have to take it in soon. we decided to go back to the bedroom after chatting and kissing and me making love to his ear. That one of my fav things to do. He's so sensitive that with just a little, .. flick, of the tip of my tongue up the side of his ear is like an instant hard-on. I love to hear him moan. Normally i dont like to hear too many moans from the guy. But Matt has this mmm baby you're making me happy moan that i cannot get over. Like when he purrs in his sleep. So to let him know just how hot i can be, when we were in the bedroom i stepped out of my skirt with out un-zipping it. velveta hot hot hot. We had sex in missionary and with me on top and with me bent over the bed then we came into the living room and Matt told me to stand up. So he sat down in the middle of the couch and said sit down. mm so i did. i sat facing away from him gripping the coffee table with my hands and trying to get a good rhythm going. its so much easier when im drunk.

( takes huge swig of wine )

(continues story 2 weeks later)

sorry i was on vaca driving across the country!

anywho. So Matt and I had great hot sweaty sex and then we went to bed. :: D

( bad memory after two weeks sorry)

there was lots of snuggling and me making love to his ear. I like to admire him when he's not looking. Or when he is. As I have probably said before Matt is cut. I dont mean ripped i mean like cut out marble. Beautiful. Art. :: sigh:: Love of the loins!

oh and to explain part of the title but not all I like to drink champagne. Cheap champagne. (andre's) and i Have this picture of Matt drinking from my bottle ( yes i drink it straight up no cup) and then a few days later he sent me a pic of him drinking ( rum? ) straight from this gigantic bottle. so much fun!

No comments: