Monday, July 9, 2007

Oh!, my goshfuckyesmmdontstopMatt, Oh!

Why am I leaving?

What possessed me to pack up and leave? OOOoh yeah I didnt know Matt yet. ( Matt has no connection to Jefferson's except that we fucked there cuz its where Im staying)

I believe in theories. I like to create new and exciting theories based on watching and recording ( with my BRAIN!) action and reaction. And I believe that as a person i truly have nothing to lose.

Moral of the day:
You never do. Nobody does. Theres really no reason you cant get what you want ( within reason dont go hacking people up now) You have nothing to lose, pride? rejection, feelings take minutes to get over. Material items? Its just stuff. Only when you realize you have nothing to lose can you truly gain anything.

Backstory!:
I had a fashion show at my school last month or the month before. It was put on after I graduated so I had to come back for it. So im lookin all nice, hot dress hot shoes tattoo blazing. And i see this guy thats pretty fine. My first thought is, ( for once) "man I HAVE to talk to that guy." But my mom is with me and my love child and best friend Krystina. Now Krystina wouldnt mind but my mother? shady. So as we do a run though I realize I am going to be sitting RIght next to mr. hot pants for the show, because his camera was right next to the stage. So i talk to him, friendly conversation. Ive never just gone up to a guy. It was pleasant. And at the end of the show I was like so you think its going to be good? And he pulled me up to his camera was showed me how he got all the angles. So i invite him to my going away party, at which he never showed for lack of being sober and not being able to follow my directions. ( dont get me wrong though we were constantly on the phone with each other trying to get him here. ) And woke up in a hospital without pants or a shirt apparently.

SEX!:
But last night, last night he was back in town and I was hanging out and we decided to Finally get together. He got to my apartment at about 10 and from 10 to 1110 we talked. really thats all we did smoked a bowl had some alcohol and just talked. And then i couldnt stand it any more and I grabbed his face and started kissing him. And he pulled me in real close and put his hand on my back and did that quick flip her onto her back thing. So i slyly suggested the bedroom.

I dont even know how many times we had sex that night. Because he was drunk it was harder than normal to get off for him even though hes one of those guys who can go 8 or 9 rounds anyway. I cannot even begin to explain how excited I was to Finally be having sex with Matt. But I NEVER could have guessed how good he is at it. Im used to dissapointment. But to compensate he decided to use toys on me. He didnt have to compensate by the way. But he wanted to. His suggestion! So not only did we go like 4 or 5 rounds in missionary, doggie style me bent over the bed, and so on, which meant we had to keep moving outta the bedroom cuz we kept steaming it up, but then he wants to use toys on me? Marry me, seriously.

And then we went another few rounds. We had sex outside on a chair on the patio where i HOPE people were awe'd by our amazing acts. :: D

After a few more rounds in the bedroom with and without toys he just couldnt stop fucking me. And I could touch stop touhing him, not for a second, well maybe just long enough to take a towel and rub the sweat off. I orgasmed while he was using my fav. dildo and he was AMAZED he just kept saying how great it was that i did that for him and Im like did that for you? Thanks for doing that to ME. So then we were going to sleep so we had to shower. So we had lots of sex in the shower. And as i was gasping for breath with his hand around my throat his other hand wrapped around from behind playing with me and breathed out, im not on birth control. Sexiest moment of my life. Up until the shower we had been using a condom. So with that warning we kept right on going. i didnt know i could twist and hold the positions i got myself into in the shower. Like the best one of the shower part of the evening, the "Roman Statue of Lovers" as i have so named it.

Lesson:
So Matt had his back to the shower head. His right arm was around my waist helping to hold me up. His left arm was griping the shower curtain rod. heh Rod. um yeah to help hold himself up. I was facing him ( and kissing him a lot and then i was...) bent backward ( im tall so keep this in mind ) with my head just bumping the back wall of the shower. my right hand was either gripping the curtain rod or pressed into the wall just behind my head (during which my head was bent further down in PLEASURE) my left arm was around Matt's waist (its Beautiful) . My left foot was arched, toes and ball of foot pressing into the wall where the shower head was attached. My right foot was also arched so most of my weight was balanced on the toes and ball of my right foot. And then thrust! And there you have the "Roman Statue of Lovers" It amazing and dangerous when wet, but you can only do it wet! Live dangerously people.

sex:
Those twists and thrusts definately didnt get any less complicated when we went back to "sleep" oh we slept and we slept and we slept... mmm... he finally came on his own tummy after we 69 ( hadnt done that in a while) and after another break in the living room while he was finshing my champagne he softly asked about anal. IT was so cute. I havent done that in years. But he looked at me and everything he wanted I would give him. And give i did. It was so good. We move really well together. At one point he was laying on my back with his arm around my shoulders and one hand was under my left arm ( like if you were dragging a drowing personoutta a lake) and he had his fingers wrapped around mine with both our hands on my left shoulder. And he was just giving it to me like there was no tomorrow. And i wished tomorrow never came.

When we really did lay down to sleep at 3 he threw himself on the bed and put his arm out and did that come here head nod. mmm. I dont care to sleep with most of the guys i have sex with. Im usually like, thanks get out. But lying with Matt all curled up in our sex, i never felt better. he snores alot. But right before he started snoring he purred. It was like he was csoo content with himself that the Big bad Panther was purring and wriggling down next to me. Id never been so turned On. He said he'd done firsts ( like making a girl cum) and that it was by far the best night of sex he'd ever have. I told he caught me on a low engery week. He said Ill see you Tuesday.

-Ruby

1 comment:

Fourty Below said...

Wow, sounds like you 2 get along really well in bed! Sounds like a really hot night too. If I was your neighbour I would hope that I HAD seen you guys fucking on the balcony ;)