Thursday, July 5, 2007

from marriage proposals to puking

For my first trick...!

This story is something im proud of. It has gotten every reaction from passing out to asking for my hand, deep breath, here we go:

One night after i had gotten out of class, my friend and i went to a bar where the ladies knew me and loved me and assumed i was of age. My friend got WASTED! and had to go home. I was DRUNK! and decided to go see a friend. My friend and I parted ways at the train. I had to go a few stops then transfer to another train and go no more than 4 stops.

heres where it gets tricky,

I made it to my transfer AOK! the next train however was not so good to me.

I was hanging on to the pole by the door. I had two stops to go before i could run up the stairs and into the fresh air where the ground was solid.

Except i didnt make it that far. I threw up four times in a row. Why four times you ask?
because i didnt want to puke on anyone so i threw up in my mouth and swallowed it. ehem FOUR TIMES. I made it to my stop without anyone knowing and unfortunately couldnt throw up again once i got to my friends house.



Now you know the type of person i am.

when it comes to throw up.

No comments: