Thursday, July 5, 2007

First Encounter: To the Moon and Back



Now i believe is the time to tell the WORLD! about my first encounter. It was scary ladies and gents, it was magical, it was AMAZING.

BACKSTORY!:
My Friend Wendy was the first to caress my ear with the whisper of it. It was a chance. A chance to see if the things in my head were the same when realized, a soft gentle tugging at my curiosity. I could talk the talk could i own up to my thoughts and walk the walk? Could i go to .... an orgy?

of course! i told Wendy. But the day before came and the day came, and my doubts were settling in, I was tired i would look like crap having no time to go home after work. I would go to Wendy's house and primp there then we would skip willingly into the den of mystery.

but would i go, the end of my work day was approaching, I would only back out with so much time to spare. But i think with the blog being here that everyone knows what happened. i went, or came as it would turn out.

SEX:
Wendy and I were some of the first people there. We walked in on a clothed Jefferson in the kitchen, cooking no less! Like two naked nadies weren't lounging about like renissance paintings in his living room, completely comfortable that a stranger walked in while they were naked. Or Nude rather, theres quite a difference . Hugs and kisses and hello's all around and finally a guy shows up, I ran to get champagne for Wendy and I. By the time i got back, there were people EVERYWHERE. In fact on my way back to Jefferson's i heard a guy comment after I walked by. i thought it was some stick in the mud making a comment about my green short hair. Few mintues later him and his friend showup at Jefferson's door!

So slowly i take my clothes off other people take my clothes off, Wendy rips off my underwear and ten seconds later im in Jeffersons bedroom. Sweet Cherry pie i didnt know who was touching me where. i DO know ( remember im not drunk quite yet at this point) that some AMAZING man was giving me head like it was his JOB. And i think it must have been cuz hes the only one whos ever really done it right. No rephrase. HES THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS EVER DONE IT RIGHT. There thats better. Jake was it? props to you my friend. There was a HOT girl in black glasses. very sexy librarian . MY GOODNESS i need her number.
back to the point shall we? After the good head I got... doo do do DOooo.....! JEFFERSON!
nicely done ole chap. Jefferson is good in bed AND has the Best hands ever for anyone who DOESNT know ( who doesnt know? Looks around, doesnt see anybody who doesnt know)
So then i realize wait! I am very drunk! YAY! So I let Wendy fuck me with a strap on. Which I am sad to say did not go over well as she is a friend of mine and I was not comfortable with it.
BUT
the orgy continued. Theres just so much more else to say i fear this would be much to long. Just know, that it did NOT stop there and the good stuff goes on late into the night. \for more details just ask.


-Ruby

MORAL:
Be comfortable with youself. Be open-minded.

1 comment:

Hat said...

Just found your page linked off of Jefferson's. I believe we met, though we didn't talk too much. Let me know if you'd like to rectify that some time. Though my name is Brad, not Jake :)