Wednesday, August 1, 2007

we all love a good suddenly

Hello there!

Last friday I went down to L.A with my gay girls to Truck Stop. Its a lesbian bar, obviously. I surveyed the scene took a few laps around had a ton of people come up and touch my tattoo. i was in this tube topped black lace dress with a green underlay and my black corset. Very chesty.

I wasnt really interested in that mant girls there although i did stop to have some conversation with a few loverly dykes here and there. I had one drink, then another and a few minutes later I had one more. Aaaaaand after a few more minutes I decided I should have felt it by now I should hve another drink. And after like 20 minutes when I still wasnt even buzzed I said hey why not have a shot??

And then i was blasted.

Now the night gets too fuzzy to recount here but the major part of the evening is memorable. Somehow I met a girl named Annabelle who was just as drunk as me! A good song came on and we took hands and scurried to the dance floor. Unfortuanely this girl was even more drunk than I and we kept bumping into people everywhere so I would unlock my lips from hers long enough to apologize and then we would do it all over again. Until she pushed me up against the wall of course.

Now it was right about here where I let myself become a little conscious of what was going on. Suddenly I realized Annabelle's hand was in my vagina. Right there in front of many many people. Now me being as drunk as I was assumed noone could see but my gays assured me later we got some stares from many a girl.

Then i had to puke!

Then the bar closed

Then i woke up with a hickey.


The end!


MOral: wait 30 mins in between drink 4 and 5 if you've just downed drink after drink. :: )

No comments: