Monday, August 6, 2007

Black shirt it never gets dirty the longer you wear it the CRAZIER YOU GET!

Well the craziness has started again. Last night i went to gay night at Wildcat, which really isnt ever that gay. Lots of straight people. So when I had a full on ass grab I kinda well, i fucking flipped out.

I didnt even realize what I was doing. But this guy feels me up trying to get by me and i stand there for one second and watch his back and he wanders off then i litterally marched up to him ( im tall it took like 3 steps) and was like ---------------- ( i have no idea what i said) and then I grabbed the front of his shirt ( according to my friends who were behind me) and said dont you ever fucking touch me again. And then more word were exchanged and i dont remember what cuz it happen really fast. But he apologized and I walked back to m friends and then he ( his name is Daniel) walked up cuz he knew some of my friends and then he was explaining more and I was like you dont have to do that and then HE took offense and said something and flipped me off and I was like ok fine whatever if that's how you wawnt to be. So our mutual friend Ron was like ok hi! and did introductions and then Daniel was aplogizing and we were laughing and over it.

So for the rest of the night he was apologizing and we were having fun with each other. I cant believe I almost hit him though I was so angry. So of course I thought that happening would make me social outcast and that any straight boy would never come near me. So imagine my surprise when a guy walked up to me and said hello.

Not a terrible looking asian guy in a tight black shirt and black pants, tattoo's seemed pretty nice. So im talking to him and my new friend Diana was talking to him and eventually he offered to buy drinks. Which is really nice. but I wasnt feeling him so i said no. But everyone said oh come on just do it! So he bought me a drink, Diana a drink and Ron ( ron is so gay!) a drink. And then we danced. Now I've stopped getting drunk to go to the club. Im begining to prefer being high and loving life in a more sober way ( lets face it after like an hour and a half im pretty striaght up sober) But one of the reasons i love gay night is not just to prowl for women but so that when i dance with a guy I can get my ultimate groove on without having to worry about saying no im not going home with you thanks. Unfortuanely now i was dancing with a straight guy. So after two awesome dances i was getting sick of being near this guy.One of the dances we had together though was Promiscuous Girl by Nelly Furtado I thought it was pretty appropriate. But after that I kept giving Diana help me looks. She suggested I go to the bathroom and suggested she show me where it is. So we spent like a good five or ten minutes in there talking and hanging out and then we went back around and danced some more.

But he found us. And after me blatently pointing out i was with Diana he walked away ( I had tried to hint to him that I was more gay by saying that I only come to Wildcat on gay night that i loved gay night for all these reasons like women!) So you think that him walking away meant he got it. That he understood that yes we had danced with him and we owed him nothing. Cuz honey after I danced with him we definately didnt owe him anything. So imagine our surprise when he came back later and Emily and Jen saved me and then we we got tired and went to sit down in the back corner booth and noticed he had been standing RIGHT behind me with his buddy. Or later when he came up again and tried to dance with me or the next time or at the end of the night when the bar was closing and I was dancing Salsa with Diana who was teaching me how and laughing and having a fucking great time and then this guy shows up. Im re tying my boot and suddenly hes dancing with my lady. ( my friend lady not my lady friend ) So i grab Diana and pull her away and then we go off with Emily and sit down adn then get up aain to dance to the last Salsa song. And creep ( Chris ) is STILL hovering, he found us by the door and said he hoped to see me around next Sunday, which means just in case NExt Sunday I cant go.

But all in all I had fun so wee!

No comments: