Friday, August 31, 2007

what the HELL is going on

i dont understand, whats up with this kid?

wednesday he calls me up and asks me repeatedly to drive up and spend time with 'im even though he'd be at work. Just come hang out in the lobby with him. So then im all ok well i have staurday off ill come up then. but no. he sends me a text telling me i should come up but should wait til he has a day off. So i request off mon and tuesday so i can drive up to see him and get monday tuesday AND wednesday off. Soo im ALll excited thinking im going to get to see him for like two days at least. but no

no instead of sticking to that he has to come down here. So fine whatever ill see him during the day at least for two days cuz he doesnt want to sleep here. Fine whatev.

But NOOOOo now on monday he's driving to plam dale whereve the fuck that is and i can see him tuesday and a little bit of wednesday before he leaves.

and then he got off the phone with me. afte 20 MINS of talking. we normally talk for at least an hour. im so confused and upset he tells to me drive up and see him and then when im actually going ot do it he tells me not to. He tells me he wants to see me but when he actually has a chance he decides to spend the least amount of time with me.


I dont like this at all. he has to make up his fucking mind or not see me at all. its not fair to play with someones head. if he wants me to be a malicous bitch i will be. but i dont wnat to be.

so instead i've decided that since we aren't even seeing each other that its perfectly ok for me to go and see people. Like the other guy i think is awesome but didnt want to get involved with b/c of my like for someon else. But you know what?
fuck it. fuck feelings and fuck all this head game shit. I didnt want it in the first place.

No comments: