Monday, September 7, 2009

It's been a while....... since. i've. written. here

It's been a Loooooooong time since I wrote here! I kinda forgot about this and have been requested I keep it updated! I'll just hit on the major points since it's been so long. Since Bones (who I never got with) I've had some major things happen. I ended up with a Hawaiian boy who lived with some "friends" of mine. In the beginning I thought it was a problem that he liked me so much. And then I decided hey, he likes me! that means I dont have to worry about him. Oh how wrong I was. We had one of those moments that's like, I'll just put it in for a second and then we'll get a condom. And in ONE SECOND, he came. Damn. And then the pill didnt work. And I was pregnant.

WORST moment of my life. I had a real decision to make. But for me, providing the BEST possible life for my child is the ONLY option. And I couldn't do that. In the few weeks it took for me to find out I was pregnant I also found out that my new boyfriend, the first official boyfriend in FIVE YEARS, was a hard drug using, used to be drug selling, murderer. Great, love my life! kisses and hugs universe, you bitch. So I got an abortion, which my murderous drug using boyfriend (still ) paid for. After which he cheated on me. And all my "friends" knew about it. They knew about my abortion too. So i made it official that we WEREN'T together anymore.

After that I went into a monogamous yet casual relationship with a friend of a friend. A DJ, a very good one at that. After we consenually stopped seeing each other I had a here and there with some people, messed up a good relation with a guy friend over his roomate. And then said roomate was the beginning of a very very messy encounter, of possibly the 4th kind.........

No comments: