Tuesday, September 18, 2007

It always comes out wrong

Lord, life is so insane. Why would you have created a place in which everyone is MAD?


completely off their rockers.


like me for instance.


put up a parking lot. Couldnt have had paradise either. but it's great to know how strongly I feel about one of my friends who just so happens to be moving today and also going to visit his gf in australia.




Why, life do you have to treat me this way? A firm believer in the everything happens for a reason theory I cant see the reason in most parts of these last few weeks. with my living situation that i cant talk about here cuz i'll get narked on for having a feeling of own i might want to express and the girl i was looking for a place with deciding to just leave and the boy drama. I've found 2 who hit me hard in the face with feelings and couldnt have either one. TWo! i couldnt even find one in NYC in almost 3 years.


There had better be a damn good reason for this.


-Ruby

No comments: