Sunday, September 2, 2007

The Low Down ... and Dirty

Ok so the news goes as follows....

I decided to fight for love. Wrote Sky a message telling him just that among other well written comments. He wrote back saying he was sick and would write me later tonight, I think he fell asleep in the lobby. I still have hope although it is small.


I went on a meeting with Matthieu from Okcupid who i seem interested in b/c he is cute and innocent and i can totally corrupt him.


I had sex with some co-workers.


That right I said co-workERS


MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I rock.

2 comments:

Procrastus said...

So why are you going back with "Fuckhead" and why do you think it's love? I'm not saying it isn't, but there is very little you wrote in support of it.

I am going to have to work on a nickname for Matthieu.

Co-workers! Damn, you just might be my new hero! You go girl!

Domapotomus said...

ha well I dont ever think anyone reads this actively so i dont write everything thats going on. Mostly i just let my emotions run wild. I was angry is all,

Im born knowing whom I will love and who I will not, Its kinda of a curse cuz it would scare the crap out of any boy.

plus who are you? i cant see your profile. have i met you before?