Thursday, October 25, 2007

Life and Things

hmm what did i last report on?

oh yes Jordan. Well since then I have let that desire pass. He's more of a lady than a man and anyone who knows me knows when I want a man a want a MAN. no man tears thanks.

So I went on a "date" with a hotty from okcupid. The basic do I want to fuck you? kinda exploratory date where if he turns out to be ugly or feels the need to talk alot about things I dont want to hear I tell him he should leave. LUckily for me he was very attractive. hot hot body.

un luckily for me he got killed by a condom. Or rather his hard on did. HUUUUGE shame it would have been amazing. He took care of me though the second guy to be able to find and kepp my clit happy. although a little too much I didnt even get fingered. I always was a fan of the happy combination of both. Oh well I gave him a hand job. :: D

My apartment is not quite as moved into as i would like at this point but im still broke. I have a nasty feeling its going to be like that for well a really really long time. No real man news to repot Im still just trying to find someone not connected to my job at all. Which is proving slightly more difficult than I had hoped. maybe im making a big thing out of nothing. I usually do.

No comments: