Friday, November 23, 2007

Bruises and Burns

Well since Halloween I have stopped seeing the guy I was "dating". I met up with his hot hot friend and we made out but he has a girlfriend.

And alas if Only I could post the pictures of left arm. Had a really fun night two nights ago. My roommate got into an accident ( he's ok thank goodness) which prompted me to drink with him which prompted people to come over which prompted a boy to sleep in my bed. Bones! he's cute we wandered around together on the night of my halloween party but i ran away form him. I wasnt feeling it. Now I think I could like him. We actually just slept together. too cute. then he took my shirt off the next morning and I gave hima hard on and he left. ::D then today Thanksgiving! I cooked a huge meal and people came over to my house in the evening. I didnt actually cook for them i didnt know anyone was coming. but Bones came! and we hung out and then he left early after i gave him a hard on and we made out. a mutual friend said that Bones is seeing some girl where he lives about an hour away from here.

dont worry updates on the situation will follow.

description of Bones: scruffy, blue eyes, dark hair, taller than me by alot, thinner but muscly, in a band very very attractive. smells good. :: D

No comments: